If you want to generate more value from your Human Resources Shared Services (HRSS) capabilities, consider adding Online HR software until recently, there had been no significant innovation in MSS technologies and a lack of understanding of its relative importance in overall profitability and workforce management made it a lower priority.
Meanwhile, Employee Self-Service (ESS) has gained popularity as a key HRSS function and it’s widely acknowledged as contributing strongly to better operating margins for employers.
Now, technology innovation is making it possible to add a robust Manager Self-Service (MSS) application to your company’s knowledge base – one that enables line managers to perform online HR tasks and search for policies and procedures across a wide spectrum of HR processes – without HR intervention.
Online HR software – Adding Manager Self-Service to Your Mix:
When you automate administrative HR processes, you empower your organization’s managers and your HR staff can focus on strategic, value-added employee initiatives — solutions that directly support business operations and company programs and substantially improve a company’s bottom line.
Now, thanks to advancements in the functionality of cloud computing, best-in-class advisory content for HR managers and professionals can now be communicated via a hosted, online knowledgebase housing HR policies, benefits, decision support tools, and up-to-date regulatory information, procedures, best practices, FAQs, and policies – all researched, created and maintained by HR professionals.
Manager Self Service benefits include enabling managers to focus on hiring, cross boarding and succession planning in order to build the most effective team, successfully completing employee performance reviews within company deadlines and per company standards, approval of time off, training and salary adjustments – all empowering managers to successfully manage their teams with less dependence on your HR department thus maximizing workforce potential while reducing HR involvement and increasing your organization’s margins.
Online HR software manager self service system with an underlying knowledge base enables:
- A single point of access to personalized information based on roles of managers and their staff
- On-demand coaching for consistent execution of company policies
- Effectiveness of manager self-service solutions by merging relative content with decision support tools
- Minimization of risk and increased compliance by arming managers with accurate answers for employees.
- Access to manager handbooks, policies, coaching and “fast answers”
- On-demand, configurable, searchable knowledgebase with policies, work/life event checklists, and customized HR content
- Access to thousands of up-to-date state and federal regulations, best practices, case studies, and checklists to ensure 100 percent compliance with current legislation reducing legal and administrative costs
- Company branded look and feel
- Integration with all popular HR, ESS, MSS and benefits solutions